Workshops for Parents
Play on Words offers a range of one-to-one and small group workshops for parents.
Sessions are run over 2/3 hours in West and South London, or in your home or office, by arrangement. Prices start at £60/participant.
- Secondary school transfer - applications, interviews and settling in
- Managing stress – parenting and other
- Work-Life Balance – Parent and children
- Communicating with Children
- Playing to strengths - helping children meet their potential
- Slow parenting - when less is more
- Resilience, optimism and the "growth" mindset – the foundations of happiness
- Supporting your child in times of transition
- Technology Time out – switching off
- Emotional Intelligence – 5 key skills to nurture in your child
- Fostering independence